Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020
We have complied with the Government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19:-
– We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with our staff team.
– We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
– We have enhanced cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
– We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain 2 metre distancing in the workplace.
– Where people cannot be 2 metres apart we have done everything practical to help minimise the risk of transmission.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
For Further Information
Read Government advice here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
Find out more about the NHS advice here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
YMCA NORTH TYNESIDE Partial Re-opening:
YMCA North Tyneside’s Café and the main building will be re-opening on the 7th of July. Our opening hours will be 10am – 3pm Monday to Friday with precautions being put in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
YMCA DAY NURSERY
YMCA Day Nursery remains open to all parents and anyone seeking childcare services in North Shields.
Freezing Gym Membership Payments:
We will be FREEZING gym memberships – which means suspending all Direct Debits.
You do not need to do anything…
We would advise you not to cancel any Direct Debits at your bank as this could have an impact on payments in the future and your contractual agreement.
We’ll keep you posted. This is a highly unusual situation, but we’re determined to make it as smooth and trouble-free for you, our valued members, as possible. Please bear with us.
Keep well and keep exercising at home as best as you can!